I'm not usually prejudice about who I am writing to, but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for only the local folks (including Louisville and all surrounding areas). Sorry, out-of-towners.
Since I know you are all super health conscious and you would also jump at the opportunity to support a fellow believer in her family's adoption journey, I am recommending that you all go get a flu shot from my friend and church member, Angie Melton. (She's a real, live nurse, in case you didn't know.)
Angie's employer has graciously given her flu shots to help raise funds for their adoption. She is selling them for $15 a shot which is about half of what you will pay any where else. And you will be helping to bring home a precious child while protecting yourself from the yucky flu.
She has a couple of clinics set up next week in Taylorsville. She will be at Country Mart (913 Taylorsville Road) on Thursday, November 11th from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. And at County Wide Lawn & Garden (4760 Taylorsville Road, beside Barrel Smoked BBQ) on Saturday, November 13th from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. She will be there giving shots as long as she has them to give and is accepting cash or check.
If those times don't work for you, leave me a comment and I'll get you connected with her. I'm CERTAIN she will work out a time for you guys to meet. My family all received theirs yesterday sitting at her kitchen table. And we are all better for it, except for Sam who is still a little ticked off by the surprise attack from Mommy and Angie. He'll thank us later.

So, get your flu shot. Help bring baby Lydia home. And put a huge smile on the Melton's faces!!
And go here to check out the latest updates on their adoption!!
No comments:
Post a Comment