I’m on a cleaning spree.
Don’t tell Kenny yet, because he may not actually be able to tell. It’s a work in progress.
But when I’m done, everything will have a place. Whether that place is the trash, the Goodwill bag or a shelf in the closet, I will find homes for all things.
My problem. Piles. I think I’ve inherited this genetically linked ailment since my mom recently admitted to the issue as well. The house may be generally clean and the neat little piles of school papers, mail, laundry or crap I don’t know what to do with add to that thought. When I put my stuff in a neat little pile, it gives the allusion that all is neat and orderly, but in fact all that has happened is I organized the crap. The problem is still there. I’m going to do a pile-ectomy.
I have set a self-imposed timeline of the end of November to have all piles removed and crap placed in their appropriate homes. I’ll hopefully meet that deadline providing I can keep the Tonka trucks and 4.5 million Lego creations contained in the meantime.
I’ve gotten a good start since it looks like a dumpster exploded in our bedroom. But each and every drawer has been sorted through and cleaned out. Now to take care of the piles that came from the drawers…
2 comments:
Ha! I am a "piler" as well. :)
=) I can relate! Grant always calls me a "stacker." To my defense - it's usually his crap that I am stacking.
Post a Comment