We take physical fitness seriously here in the Cook household.
I'll give you a minute to quit laughing before I continue............
Ok, so while I wouldn't consider us couch potatoes, I'm also not going to rank us up there as the most health conscious people in the world either. But last week after our Saturday morning routine of cartoons on PBS, an exercise show came on. The boys jumped up and immediately started following the commands of an instructor who was giving directions to people I can only assume he thought were totally incompetent..."Now, raise you left hand. That's the thing attached to your arm...You are doing a great job!! Keep it up!!"
It was like they were mesmerized by this Richard Simmons wanna be! They completed almost the whole show and Kenny & I got a great workout just laughing at them...
2 comments:
I read your blog too!! You have more followers that you know; we haven't forgotten you at First Steps! I love how Sam says "Good job buddy?" like "I'm doing this correctly, right?" Whatever makes them happy, right? I'm glad you got your tonsils out, too-- you don't need those pesky things.
Erika :)
That is SO funny!! Your guys did a great job imitating! Thanks for posting. I'd love to see more work out videos to come. Hey, "Work Out with Charlie & Sam" - I'd definitely buy it!
Post a Comment