Saturday, March 20, 2010

Soon to return...

Sorry to the three and a half people who read the blog to have been somewhat MIA over the last week or so, but I ended a distraught relationship with my tonsils earlier in the week and let's just say their departure caused a minor pandemonium and life just hasn't quite gotten back on track yet. (Just be glad I haven't figured out how to take a picture of the inside of my mouth. It's quite impressive. And somewhat disgusting.)

I had hoped to get birthday pictures up this week, but if your doctor ever gives you liquid pain medicine, I wouldn't plan on getting anything at all done. So, birthday posts to follow, but here's some of the fun had at the park with Gammy while Mommy slept off some super duper pain meds...(A ridiculously big thanks to Gammy for being my personal nurse, babysitter and cook this week!! We love you and will miss you!)







Oh yeah, we lost another tooth this week. (We, being Charlie.) So, now we have a super snaggly smile. No mention of throwing the tooth on the roof this time. I asked him what he wanted to do with the tooth...but I think he likes the arrangement better that we have where he gets a little surprise under his pillow in exchange for the tooth!

5 comments:

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

I forgot to tell you...I asked Eyob about throwing the tooth on the roof. He said yes, they do that. I didn't get a good reason why though. :)

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Jaime said...

Glad you survived the tonsil removal. :) The new pictures are great!

Lauren said...

...i would just like to know who is the 'half person' who reads your blog ;)

xoxo to you, kenny and the boys

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Agreed, great pictures! So fun!!

The Cook Family said...

Lauren, the 'half person' that reads the blog is Baby Train!!! You, of all people, should know that!! :)