Monday, March 08, 2010

Ruth

If you need a recommendation for a new study, our Ladies Group at church is currently going through a book study on Ruth, titled Ruth: Loss, Love & Legacy by Kelly Minter.

It's been a long time since I have gotten this into completing an actual book. But I think there is a chance that Kelly Minter and I may be long lost sisters or something...she writes like I talk!! A little bit of sarcasm, mixed with truth...I love it! Her writing style is great, but she is forcing us to dig deeper into the story of Ruth and dragging us all through the Old and New Testament in the mean time.

Seeing the story of Ruth & Boaz as an illustration of Christ's relationship with us...should we choose His redemption...And why wouldn't you??!!

2 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Bring on any more in the future!

Jaime said...

This sounds really good! I'll have to check it out.