So, first... Highview's new Adoption Blog, which will be all things adoption...new information, adoption events from the church and around town, family testimonies, and more. If you have any info that may be adoption blog worthy, send it my way. Go check it out, save it as a favorite and tell your friends. Yeah, it's that important.

And next... Highview's Spencer County Campus Children's Ministry Blog. Here, you can get all information concerning our kids at Spencer County...and more. Because let's be honest, Nicole knows a lot about everything and you know she's gonna fill us in on all the current events! Again, save it, tell your friends and check it often if you want to know what's going on at Spencer County Campus!
I've added both to my list of blogs I stalk on the right hand side of the blog, so if you forget to save them (Shame on you!), you can always find them close at hand...
Highview Adoption Ministry
Spencer County Campus Children's Ministry
And just because I can and because my favorite color is green...
Want to know a super disgusting fact? Have your tonsils taken out and your mouth will turn green, too. Not a nice shade, like Charlie and Sam's...think more along the lines of rotting, dying flesh. Too much information?? I digress.
3 comments:
...so now i really need to know. if two of the three and a half people who read your blog are from church, according to my swift math skills, that leaves 1.5. since i read your blog and do not go to your church that makes me either the 1 or the .5??
btw, what constitutes the half reader?? like vertically challenged, only half a brain, a child...I think you could do a whole post on this. :)
It's me . . . I'm the .5!! Thanks for keeping us up to date on the most interesting happenings of your precious fam, as well as those ministries that you guys are plugged into. I have been thinking about doing a plug about adoption for our blog - of course, you guys will be included in that. And now, I will have to post Highview's blog too. Thanks for all the great info, Jana!
So now that the three and a half people are accounted for - where does that leave your family? Or are we just expected to follow along? (HA! HA!) Hugs and kisses to you all! Gammy
Post a Comment