And note to reader: Charlie does exist. But refuses to have his picture taken, well, most of the time.

Sam and I took a trip to the dr today. He has a sinus infection and some new allergy meds. This was him showing me how long he is.

And this is him eating breakfast in my bed. He assumed since he didn't have to go to school today that he could do whatever he wanted. Which was almost true.

And here is me getting my butt kicked at Jenga by a 6-year-old.

We started soccer last weekend. More on that later.

We had some cousin time last weekend while we celebrated birthdays. More on that later too.

Does anyone else have this never ending laundry problem??

I was attacked by a ninja turtle the other day. Oh, who am I kidding, this is a daily occurrence. Life with boys. I'm wondering how a little girl will graft into this mix...I should probably get her a helmet. Or maybe a bubble.

A variety of fabrics have been purchased. Don't worry if you can't see the vision. It will all come together. Work on EK's room will begin during Spring Break. Which is in a week. Geez.

This is why there are few pics of Charlie...

Sam tried a climbing wall at a recent birthday party...

I was actually surprised he got as high as he did before declaring he was done. Now!

Sam as a random Star Wars character. All I could think was, "Ewwww, how many other kids have had their heads in there??"

Sam represented Ethiopia last week at International Day at school. He thought he was super cool.

Love these people's faces.
More real posts later.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment