
(Yes. I took a picture of a picture. I was too cheap to buy the CD.)
The pictures turned out great!! We had some individual and family shots done back in November, but I really wanted some of them together. We tried the togetherness in November, but our English wasn't good enough to know what, "Stand next to Sam and act like you like each other!" meant. This time around, Charlie actually told me he had fun getting his picture taken. Believe me, I will remind him of that in the future!

I don't know how normal 3-year-olds handle the dentist, but this one is a trooper. Besides being a little wiggly (ok, a lot wiggly), he sat there with his mouth wide open while the hygienist did her business. (His head was being still, it was the rest of him that just couldn't stop moving.) He was good as long as he could hold his new "brush your teeth". Translation: toothbrush. "Sam hold your brush your teeth."
This was our 2nd trip to the dentist. Both the boys did a spectacular job and now we are sporting new flashing toothbrushes to let us know how long to brush. It's really the little things in life that cause pure joy for a child...
So, disaster averted. With some cleverly placed gum, cheeseburgers and cookies, all went smoothly. (No, I'm not above rewarding--some may call it bribing--my kids for their good behavior.) And thanks Daddy, for spending a beautiful day coaxing smiles all day!!
1 comment:
They are such handsome boys! Love the outfits!
Post a Comment