I asked Charlie if it reminded him of something he heard in Ethiopia, but I guess Amharic and Kituba don't sound the same.
Today they got to dancing and being really silly with their buddy Emma, so I had to document. I'm not really sure what Charlie is doing with his cape, eyes closed and hands raised, but it's pretty stinkin' hilarious in person! I promise I'm not raising some charismatic crazy...he came to us like this! :)
NOTE: The whole song is on here, but once you have seen about 30 seconds of it, you have seen it all...they just kept dancing! And you will need to turn your volume all the way up to get the full African effect!!
3 comments:
Jana, that's great! I never get to see the boys like that. They are so exuberant!!
Jana, this is great! I never get to see the boys like this. They are exuberant!
Jana, this is great! I never get to see the boys like this. They are exuberant!
Post a Comment