This is your friendly reminder that tomorrow is Wednesday. And in case you didn't know, today is Tuesday. Which means that on Wednesday in Ethiopia, which started around 4:00 pm today--confused yet?... the judges will once again be flipping through all the "open cases", hopefully approving the boy's paperwork. I'm gonna pray that someone knocks the papers off the desk and when they pick them up, that Charlie and Sam end up on the top. How's that for intervention?
And just for no other reason than my general merriment, a short list of my top 3 favorite moments from the weekend...
1. Pictures of our sons (that's fun to say!) graced the big screen at church on Sunday, promptly throwing me into a weeping fit of tears and snot. How exactly can a picture evoke such strong emotions?
2. Regardless of the fact that the children we have are on another continent and have never actually met us, Kenny remembered that Sunday was Mother's Day. Can I just say I have the best husband ever?
3. Nicole made a caramel cake for my delayed birthday celebration this past weekend. (FYI: I celebrate all month, so feel free to continue to celebrate with me.) It was super good. I think I might have a piece right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment