The family came to visit for the Derby this past weekend…oh, wait…they came to celebrate the glorious birth of their first born child! (That’s me.) Well, honestly they came to help us get some work done on the downstairs playroom and it just happen to fall on my birthday. Coincidence? I think not.
We all worked hard on Saturday…okay, so Dad and Kenny worked hard and I wandered around the house in my PJ's, being generally unproductive, taking phone calls from my admirers wishing me a Happy Birthday. We had cake and ice cream on Saturday night and Ty made a new friend in Emma, although it looks as though Emma wasn’t exactly thrilled with the idea…

The girls from work dressed up the office on Friday to celebrate "Jana's 28th Run for the Roses"...that's Derby talk for you Alabamians (I didn't know either). And our church family showered me with birthday wishes on Sunday, making me feel super special and we finished off the weekend at one of my favorite places to eat in Louisville...Buca di Beppo!
And a few random cute Ty shots just for the heck of it (with my new birthday present!)…
We all worked hard on Saturday…okay, so Dad and Kenny worked hard and I wandered around the house in my PJ's, being generally unproductive, taking phone calls from my admirers wishing me a Happy Birthday. We had cake and ice cream on Saturday night and Ty made a new friend in Emma, although it looks as though Emma wasn’t exactly thrilled with the idea…
The girls from work dressed up the office on Friday to celebrate "Jana's 28th Run for the Roses"...that's Derby talk for you Alabamians (I didn't know either). And our church family showered me with birthday wishes on Sunday, making me feel super special and we finished off the weekend at one of my favorite places to eat in Louisville...Buca di Beppo!
And a few random cute Ty shots just for the heck of it (with my new birthday present!)…
1 comment:
Happy Birthday a litle late. I am sure the entire city of Louisvlle was celebrating by have a few horse races in our honor.
Post a Comment