Spencer County Campus participated in "Trick or Treat on Main Street" on Halloween Night like we have for the past 3 years. We set up a mini-festival of sorts on Main Street with games, bouncies, food...the works! (It was a super success, by the way, with a huge turnout, going far smoother than we could have ever expected...besides the popcorn machine breaking...but we can improvise and fix anything!) Then the 80's busted on the scene... I feel like we should play some Madonna or Bon Jovi!
Dara, Emily and Jennifer decided they would dress up with a throw back to the 80's. Lots of blue eyeshadow and 2 cans of hairspray later, they emerged for their public. If you can't tell Dara was the mom of the group, sporting her black sparkle sweater! Emily and Jennifer were sporting the layers and they all three had the jewelry going on, too!

I have to say I was impressed...they really looked the part.
More [normal] pics from the weekend to come...
1 comment:
Okay, I actually had one of those sparkly sweaters.....in fact, all of those outfits look very familiar.....scary, huh?
Post a Comment