My little brother and sister-in-law-to-be had engagement pictures taken. (It is NOT the pictures you see below...) But if you would like to check out their
smiling faces, you can do that
here. Interesting fact: My madien name is Hill. I married a Cook. Cliff is a Hill. (You can laugh...Yes, my parents named my brother Cliff Hill. Fortunately, they didn't continue the trend of naming their children after land elevations. Believe me, I got my share of, "Haha...Your name could be Jana Mountain!" in highschool...Yeah, funny. Like I haven't heard that a million times. By the by, Clifton is a family name, so I guess we can't blame them. Still slightly amusing though.) I digress...He is marrying a Cooke. Funny, huh? He didn't want to take Heather's name so we could have matching last names again...I don't know why...


So, there's gonna be a wedding...sometime in the next couple of years. Until then, I guess we can just gaze at these lovely engagement pictures. You kids and your long engagements...
1 comment:
Aw, tell Cliff I said congrats!!
Post a Comment