Thursday, November 13, 2008

Waiting? Praise the Lord!!

I don't really have much in way of any update, because all we do now is wait. Wait to find out when. Wait to find out what. Wait to find out how many. Wait to find out how old. Wait to find out what color to paint the room. Wait to find out what size clothes to buy. You get the gist of what we are doing these days? In case you misunderstood...we are just waiting. But waiting with prayerful and joyful hearts! I keep reminding myself...All in God's timing. All in His most perfect timing...

And the praise...we found out Tuesday from Lifesong (which is an agency that works closely with our church) that they will be able to support us in our mission with a $2500 matching grant!!! Yahoo!!! The Lord is AWESOME and provides for all our needs! Words really can't explain how much of an answered prayer this is!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

That is so awesome about the grant! I am praying for you guys and can't wait to hear all the specifics. :)