Okay. Okay...
Almost hourly.
But the good thing is I don't have a potty mouth (aka I don't frequently say four letter words). I just say what comes to mind before I have time to think through the ramifications of what I'm saying.
I had a similar problem in college when someone told me my spiritual gift was humility...for other people. Now, if you think about it, that's a pretty funny way to tell me to shut my yapper! Don't worry, it came from someone who didn't get my humor. I wasn't offended.
Now that I've painted that picture for you, let me introduce you to "honk!"...
The "honk!" came from a recent Nissan commercial, which I find terribly funny. Take a second and watch...
The gist is, the car honks when the guy takes things too far...
Brilliant! All I need now is someone to follow me around to "honk!" when I step over that line. Kenny and friend Nicole gladly took over that chore, and actually enjoy it a little too much I think, seeing as I get "honked" a lot. Even when it's not totally necessary.
But earlier this week I found what I will refer to as my scriptural honk...
Oh that you would keep silent,
and it would be your wisdom!
and it would be your wisdom!
So, not only should I take my signs from Nissan, but it also appears God commands me in scripture to be silent...so that I can be wise...
Or at least appear that way.
Gonna need your help on this one, God!
No comments:
Post a Comment