And while he is correct, I'll point out the fact that the "waiting game" of adoption looks waaay different for us this time around. While we wait and wonder and day dream about life with three kids (maybe that's just me), the first two still seem to want to be fed and bathed and played with and have clean clothes...
Therefore, my time is devoted to things other than waiting this time around. And for that, I am extremely grateful!
I received an email the Friday before Christmas that our paperwork was on its way to
But even more exciting is the phone call I received Tuesday.... We are LID!!! Note:
Which means...drum roll please...we can now receive a referral!
That news flipped Kenny out a little, but in all reality, it could be another 3-6 months before we get that paperwork, and another 2-3 months after that to travel.
The boys have given their predictions... Sam and Daddy guessed June, Charlie guessed July and I guessed August/September. I'm just being practical. It could be longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment