I promise these two topics are related.
I love our dentist. And the receptionist. The dental hygienist, on the other hand, makes me bonkers.
As a parent, it is my job to decide how old my child is. And as an adoptive parent, that unfortunately has been a subject of discussion before. As my dental hygienist, it is your job to clean our teeth. It is not your job to question the reason I have chosen said age.
Nor is it your job to ask my children if they played with lions and tigers in their backyard. Really?? They are still incredibly dangerous animals. And just because they are from
Now, Sam has lost several teeth already. All at the young age of 3. And his six year molars have already begun to make their appearance. That does not make him automatically 6 or 7-years-old. I promise he is 4. Four-ish. And she would realize that if she spent any time at all with him. Yes, he is tall and has lots of big people teeth. But he is just a baby!!
And as funny as he looked missing his bottom teeth, his top two middles (you know, the ones you sing about at Christmas?), are barely hanging on.
Let me get something straight. I’m not opposed to my children loosing their teeth. I realize that’s a natural progression of aging. But I am opposed to my 4-year-old looking like too much of a big boy without his two front teeth.
So, you’ll have pictures soon of a snaggle toothed Sam.
And I’ll continue to argue with my moron of a dental hygienist about how old my kids are.
And about how they ran wild in the grasslands of
No comments:
Post a Comment