Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Go. Enter. Win.

Go check out college-years friend Lauren's post for a chance to win a pair of TOMS!  I know some people who have gone nuts over these shoes and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure that they don't just look like a glorified pair of house shoes.

But people are crazy about them.  Maybe I'll win them and you silly TOMS fans can prove me wrong.  So, in my efforts to support Lauren's 30-by-30 endeavor, go enter to win your own pair of fancy house shoes. 

Plus, for every pair of TOMS sold, they give a pair of shoes to a child in need.  And since I have kids that once upon a time didn't have a pair of shoes to call their own, I can get on board with that!

Lauren, I hope I didn't offend you by saying they look like house shoes... :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

HONEY! It will take more than that to offend me and my TOMS! I hope you win the glorified house shoes! They are SO comfy you may never take them off!!! xoxo and thanks for the post!