Ok, ok. I didn't mean to anger two and a half of the three readers that I have.
I know I haven't posted in several days. Or weeks. We are still here. Just maybe a little frozen. I have to live life in order to have something to write about. So, I was busy doing that. And thawing out. And honestly we just haven't been all that interesting here lately.
But newsflash: I have funny kids.
We had tater tots with our lunch on Sunday. I know we've had those before, but Charlie had a most difficult time remembering what they are called. [Insert accent.] "May I have some more tick-tocks, please? Ok, no. Some more totorinos? Potato tops? Chicken nuggets? No? I don't know what you call them." I prefer tick-tocks actually. That's our new name for tator tots. Way more fun than tator tots. He does that on occasion. Just make up words for things he doesn't know. And why not. He's on his third language, so we'll give him some wiggle room.
Sam just wanted to paint with his toothbrush the other day. And was very insistent about it until I gave him an actual paintbrush. Seems we just had our brushes confused. I know the paint is washable and non-toxic, but something makes me think the dentist wouldn't approve of that method of whitening.
We've also had buzzy legs around here lately. Never had buzzy legs? Me either. And unless Charlie's legs have been hitting the non-existent liquor cabinet in our house, I'm gonna guess that his legs were just asleep from him crouching in weird positions while he worked on his Lego creations.
The boys also recently discovered Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. And they love them. But this was after a heated discussion in front of the Kroger checkout lady with Charlie in which he informed me in no uncertain terms that eggs don't have chocolate and peanut butter in them. So there was no way what he was holding in his hand was an egg. Ok, Charlie. You are right. I'm wrong. Again.
So, we'll go back to our ho-hum routine, try to get through at least one week without a snow day (at this point we're gonna be in school until late July) and I promise to post more even if I have to make up stuff. Deal?
No pressure. Right, Julio?
2 comments:
Thanks Jana, I needed this update. No pressure :)
Julio
Your kids are hilarious!
Post a Comment