Saturday, January 29, 2011

31 Reasons We Love Daddy!

Somebody is turning 31 today, so in his honor...31 reasons we love Daddy. As told by Charlie and Sam. With a little (ok, maybe a lot) help from Mommy.

  1. He works really hard. (That was the first thing Charlie said!)
  2. When I asked Sam, all I got was uncontrollable laughter and "I love Daddy!"
  3. On occasion he surprises Mommy with a caramel frappicino. With extra caramel. She really likes those!
  4. He tells super cool jokes. Like "pull my finger". Mommy loves when he does that...[insert sarcasm]
  5. He plays with us.
  6. He washes Mommy's car. (Thank you!!!!)
  7. He lets up stay up late to watch The Flintstones.
  8. He tickles us.
  9. He's really funny. Or tries to be.
  10. Almost as funny as Mommy.
  11. He takes us to school. Mommy is really fond of that since that means she doesn't have to leave the house at 6:45. AM.
  12. He gets us food.
  13. He cooks supper for us. (I asked if sometimes I helped with that and was told no. We'll see who gets any food next week...)
  14. He shares his food with me. (I'm seeing a theme here....)
  15. He usually lets us get away with more than Mommy does! (That was from Mommy.)
  16. We throw stuff at each other. That's fun, too! (Now I know why there are multiple dents in the wall...)
  17. He lets Mommy take a Sunday afternoon nap.
  18. He carries me on his feet. Puts me high on his feet! (I think we are referring to the airplane game...)
  19. He watches HGTV with Mommy. She really likes that.
  20. I asked Sam again, trying to get something out of him..."I just got something. What do I say, Mommy?" Huh? I'm confused.
  21. When we fall asleep with monkey sunglasses on after a hard day of basketball and playing on the bouncies at a birthday party, he helps me get ready for bed.
  22. He's super good looking. And kinda cute, too. (Or so Mommy says!)
  23. He goes to church with me.
  24. He takes super good care of two little boys when Mommy needs to do stuff like go to the grocery store. Or just have 4 and a half seconds of alone time.
  25. He fixes our broken toys when Mommy doesn't know how to.
  26. He loves Jesus.
  27. He loves two little boys more than life itself.
  28. He loves Mommy, too.
  29. We play with my monkey and he hides it from me. That's really funny!
  30. He calls to check and see how Mommy is doing during the day. You know, in case we are driving her crazy or something.
  31. He is the best, the greatest, the most wonderific daddy ever!!! And Mommy likes him a lot, too!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!! We love you bunches!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reason 31 1/2 - He's one super-duper, wonderful son-in-law!!!!!!! Happy Birthday and We Love You! Mark & Pam

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Kenny!!!!!