


Cousins Maguire and Hudson joined us at the beach. Here all four boys are ready for the wedding and waiting patiently. They told us to be ready at 10:30 for pictures. So, we got them dressed at 10:27 and made them sit. They did a spectacular job!

Charlie and Sam were the only "single" guys at the wedding, so guess who caught the garter?? It was really quite amusing, since we had just had a wedding (which I still couldn't get Charlie to understand what that meant) and now we made him stand with his arms in the air while his new uncle flung a lacy garment at him. Charlie decided he needed a turn too, so he threw it back to Chad. He was quite confused, but I just told him to go ask Daddy what the garter was...
Welcome to the family, Chad. I hope you realize what you've just gotten yourself into...
*Enjoy ALL the wedding pictures here.
No comments:
Post a Comment