Thursday, July 08, 2010

Smiles

You know that dreaded family pictures are a must when you are at the beach, but since the day we were all dressed decently was the wedding day and it dribbled rain on us throughout the ceremony, we all looked at little rough. Except Megan, who remained beautiful, but was also the only one with the professional hairdo and probably enough hairspray to combat hurricane force winds.

Needless to say, on our way out the door, we took a second for those must have beach pictures. I'm not sure that I looked any better here than at the wedding since I was sans makeup and hair pulled back, but yall are really looking at the kids, not me, anyway.




This is probably my new favorite picture of the boys!! Definitely a framer!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Jana - I was just watching at Highview Baptist's Adoption Ministry video (we are trying to start an adoption ministry in our church so I've been researching) and I saw you and your husband and recognized you! We were in Ethiopia at the same time as you and I think on the same flight home! I remember seeing you at the Embassy appt too. We used Hope indirectly through Nightlight Agency to adopt our son, Luke. Just thought I'd say hi! :)

Jaime said...

Love the new pic of the boys! It is so good!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

What handsome boys you have, my friend! I all three of the photos are great :)