Saturday, July 10, 2010

Return to Sender

Going to the Nashville Zoo on one of the hottest days of the year and having snacks to put off lunch time wasn’t the smartest decision we’ve ever made, but we still had loads of fun.


Cousin Tristan stayed the weekend with us in "'Tucky" and we met back up with the family in Nashville on Monday to send him back to “Ayabama”. But that’s just because his mommy refused to let me just overnight him back home. And we wouldn't have had all that fun in the 9,000 degree heat.


"Dis way, pease!!"


Hanging with the giraffes just before they decided to do things that I can't talk about on this G-rated blog. Wasn't really a conversation any of us were prepared to have at the Zoo, so we moved on to the better behaving zebras.


I've showed you what a typical Sam face looks like, and now you know what position his body is typically in. On his head is where Sam normally is. I'm not sure how he ends up like that all the time, but I'm pretty certain he's gonna rub a bald spot on his scalp.


Chilling on the carousel with Daddy. Despite the fact that Daddy ends up in few of our blog pictures, he does exist and is really, really good at his job of Daddy!!


Charlie's favorite thing at the zoo is the lorikeets. He would stay there all day if we let him. I'm baffled at why he is so fascinated with these birds, who will literally dive bomb your head, but freaks out if a fly comes within 20 yards of him.

1 comment:

tera said...

Can I just say how much I love your blog. I especially love that Charlie is already looking like you with his expressions!