Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Conservation Tip #163

In our efforts to conserve water and other resources, we are teaching the boys the quickest and easiest ways to do just that...



As you can see, this plate is clean and can simply be placed back in the cupboard, ready for use the next day. And don't worry if you have plans to join us for dinner. Since we saved all that water washing the dishes, the environment won't mind us using paper plates for company.

3 comments:

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!

Lauren said...

you just pass the word on to Mr. Sam that I totally approve of his cleaning methods. in fact, when I am eating ice cream or anything that involves frosting, I resort to the self cleaning method as well...and please dont tell me that is his mountain dew??? that kid will be wired for weeks!

The Cook Family said...

ha! NO! that is not his mt dew! although daddy sometimes lets him take a drink.