Friday, February 26, 2010

What flavor is God?

God is grape, just in case you didn't know. At least He is in Sam's world...

Little insight to our meal times...and just for an extra laugh...this is EXACTLY how he prays. Hands folded, eyes half closed and really excited!! And usually after he says "Amen", he looks at me or Kenny and says, "Yay!! Sam good job??"



Yeah, buddy...good job!

4 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Love it!! So glad you've got that documented! Again, thanks for sharing for our enjoyment. :)

Ty Neal said...

It's been such a blessing watching your family grow over the last couple of years! I pray that God continues to bless you guys in the years to come. BTW, thanks for your investment in our hometown!

Katie said...

this is the cutest thing ive ever seen!!!!!!!!

Scott and Monica said...

So great! I love it. Hey can you email me so I'll have your email address? The blog is now finished and ready to start posting, so I wanted to pow-wow with you about that soon. So excited!!