Monday, February 15, 2010

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Charlie does this thing where he repeats everything you are saying. He repeats words, your tone, how you laugh...He does it to us, to the TV, to the radio...really anything that is talking. Sometimes it's really funny and other times, especially if you are actually trying to have a serious conversation, it is fairly annoying.

So, he started doing it yesterday in the car on the way home, so I just started saying stupid, silly things and he just kept on imitating and eventually had us rolling! Then I said, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" That stopped him in his tracks pretty fast!

Here we are trying again...at the end I laughed and then he copies me...except I hope I don't make that evil face when I laugh...



And of course, Sam had to have a turn..."Supercala-docious!"



Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

A nonsense word meaning fantastic.

Sums up life right now......

3 comments:

Scott and Monica said...

This is SO great!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! It got my kids laughing and trying to say it too!!
Thanks we needed a laugh today!

Katie said...

super cala blahdablahdaioeijfkjnkdkkdjkfjksaeio.....that's about what i got!!!! so great!!!