Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Smile Sam!

Awww...you let Mommy dress you up...now stand in front of the Christmas tree and smile!



Oh.......you wanted me to smile NOW?


Hold on, I think I left my smile in the bed this morning...


Is that good, Mom? I'm smiling now.


I can only do this for so long, MOM. Are you done yet???

5 comments:

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

I love the last one. :) You can tell he isn't much into taking pictures. They look cute.

tera said...

I am rolling laughing!!!! This is how our Christmas pics look every year. Someone is always less than excited about. Go look at ours on the blog and check out Big J. He was the "one" this year. Your boys are so sweet and I love seeing that big grin on Charlie's face :)

Brenda said...

They are so handsome! I love them whether they are smiling or not!!!!

Becoming a family of 4 said...

I just had to laugh out loud. TOo funny. Your boys are just adorable.

Aunt Heather said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!