My mom (well, now Gammie) has done it again.
As I mentioned last year, she always gets an ornament to celebrate life's events from that year. Today we received a package with the perfect ornament in it...
Gammie found this year's ornament on another adoptive family's blog...They are raising money to bring home their little Elijah. So not only do I love the ornament, but the purchase of it is helping to bring home another little fella! (Here come the tears...) Check out their website for way better pictures and to order your own.
Also in the package was a nativity set for the boys to play with (Sam said, "Mommy, baby Jesus??"...and my heart just smiles!) and the newest Christmas VeggieTales DVD, Saint Nicholas. We watched the video this afternoon (the boys were really more interested in the talking vegetables than the actual story this time around) and there was also a music video for Operation Christmas Child with the song Give This Christmas Away with Matthew West and Amy Grant........
Okay, so this is my new favorite song!! We watched the music video a couple of times and I was interested to see how Charlie responded. He was glued to the TV and kept asking what was going on and I just have to wonder...Were he and Sam ever recipients of one of those shoe boxes?? (Tears again...)
Wow. This post is jam packed with info. So, go buy an ornament and give this Christmas away...
Oh, and thanks, Mommy. You did good!

1 comment:
Thank you so much for your sweet message on our blog and for posting about these. I am so glad you like it. God bless you and your family.
Do you mind if I add your site to my adoption blogroll on my site? Just let me know.
Blessings,
Amy
Post a Comment