Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa is SMART!!

So, if you are wondering about Charlie and his understanding of Santa, here ya go...

Now, the funny part...Charlie requested a "car" (complete with hand motions, which I translate to be a remote control car) in the video, which he has never mentioned before today. And I just happen to know that Santa is bringing Charlie the biggest and best remote control car that he could find at Target! I'm thinking Santa must know Charlie pretty well!

You can also hear Sam and his super sonic voice say, "Sam presents?"...He just wants to make sure that he isn't left out of all the fun! I have answered that very question no less than 47 times today.



I'm going to get back to listening to non-stop Christmas music. (Kenny has threatened to turn it off. He is such a scrooge!)

Merry Christmas Eve to ALL...

1 comment:

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Merry Christmas. Love reading about and seeing video of your boys. THey are just precious.

Also, wanted to let you know that since my blog is private now it will not update your sidebar when I post.