Having just been in this place less than 6 weeks ago, I have no words to add... What will YOU do to "visit orphans"?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This touches me so deeply. I remember when you were leaving with Charlie & Sam that the children were in the windows waving bye and that broke my heart. But to think there are that many children as orphans - it's hard to grasp. Thanks for the video - and thanks for keeping God's orphans front and center. Love you all so much. Lisa
1 comment:
This touches me so deeply. I remember when you were leaving with Charlie & Sam that the children were in the windows waving bye and that broke my heart. But to think there are that many children as orphans - it's hard to grasp. Thanks for the video - and thanks for keeping God's orphans front and center. Love you all so much. Lisa
Post a Comment