It took him three and half years to realize this...all the while, I sat patiently waiting for him. And I would have waited another three and half years for him...
Today, we have been married for 5 years. While it doesn't seem that long, I can't imagine life without him. He especially deserves to get "Husband of the Year" and "Daddy of the Year" after this week...I have been deathly (as in, I really thought I might die) ill for the past 6 days. My parents happen to be here for the weekend and that was a huge help, but after they left on Monday, he took over and handled it like a pro. Mr. Mom... Doing dishes, making dinner, giving baths, telling bedtime stories...all while I laid in bed fighting for my own life. (Okay, so maybe I am slightly exaggerating, but I was pretty sick. Once you pass 103.5 on the thermometer, you just stop counting...) All that to say, I'm pretty stinkin' fond of him right now...
Five years. Four moves. Two states. Three cities. Eight jobs changes. Three churches. A few trials. Lots of laughs. One six year old. One two year old...
Best five years yet! I love you more...
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe it's been five years. What a trip! I can honestly say you two are perfect for each other! I love you both! Looking forward to November. Lisa
Happy Anniversary to two very special people!!! Thank you Kenny for taking such good care of our "precious" girl! We love you both and pray that God will bless you with many, many more wonderful years together! Mom and Dad Hill
Post a Comment