Saturday, April 04, 2009

Rumor has it...

So, I don't want to share rumors that aren't true...but the latest word on the street is that the kids that pass court BEFORE May 1st don't have to have the TB testing that I mention before in order to obtain a visa to travel. And while there are also rumors that our court date may already be rescheduled, my prayer and yours can be that we pass court before the end of April and we can escape dealing with TB testing!! Don't you worry...if they aren't TB tested in Ethiopia, I'll do it here! I would just rather handle it here, than there, if I have my way about things.

Didn't your momma teach you not to spread rumors? Yeah......

3 comments:

tera said...

Praying with you!

GloryandGrace said...

Don't rumors just drive you bananas???

Praying, praying, praying...

Bethany said...

Well obviously this WAS a rumor :(