Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pie Your Leader, Round 2

So, we had "Pie Your Leader" night a couple of weeks ago at church. Just to remind you, we let the kids earn pies for the amount of Bible verses they learn throughout the year. Here's how it went...

We look like we are ready for battle! And just to preface the picture, we purchased 85 containers of Cool Whip the night before. Just use your imagination...



Bring it on! With our goggles, ponchos and hair bands, we can't be defeated! (Sorry Nicole. I had to post it!)



Ummm...Pastor Nick? Do you need help with your hair bonnet?



Excuse me, but you have something on your face...



Get 'em, Emma!!



Rock on!! Dwayne sporting pie face.



How exactly did Kenny escape with only minimal Cool Whip in his hair?? I'll have to make certain this doesn't happen again next year!



In case you are keeping count, we made 50 pies last year for the kids to hurl through the air into our unsuspecting faces. This year...170!! Yeah, 170 plates of cool whip. I'm certain that at least 169 of which went up my nose!


No matter how silly we look, I'm super proud of our kids for learning so many verses this year!

No comments: