Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I was wrong.

When your mom told you not to spread rumors, she meant ALL the time! My rumor below about no TB test if we pass court before May 1st was just that...a rumor. Here's how it will go...Once we pass court, the boys will be tested and we won't purchase plane tickets or make travel plans until we hear back that they have both had negative TB skin tests. (We're not even going to discuss what happens if it's positive. Just pray it's not.) Still holding out on a date for court and hoping that we get in this month.

Some of our friends in the process will be going to pick up their boys the beginning of May, so I'm going to send another couple of goodie bags. Any ideas on what to send?? There is only so much Dollar Tree and Target stuff I can send. I'm running out of creative ways to fill a gallon sized bag for two little boys I've never met before!

No comments: