Because I know you are all waiting on the edge of your seats to find out how long my first batch of homemade laundry detergent has lasted, I am here to provide you with the details.
I went to Walmart just yesterday to buy the supplies to make my next batch. So, if you do the math...June through the end of January...8 months...
$20 divided by 8 months of detergent...that's $2.50 a month.
Two dollars. And fifty cents.
A MONTH!
You can't even buy one bottle of detergent that's likely to only get you 35ish loads for $2.50!
Yep.
And remember. I live in a house with 3 boys. They make really dirty clothes. And they smell really bad too. And 2 out of the 3 can't eat without dropping ketchup on the front of their shirts.
And it cleans up their messes every single time.
In case you are at all intrigued, and I don't know why you wouldn't be, go HERE to find out how to spend the best $20 ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment