Thursday, July 26, 2012

Distracted.

I've done it again.

I'm totally useless.

Some people talk about being anxious or nervous while going through the adoption process.  Worrying and wondering about the whats, the whens, the hows.  Dissecting the timing of everything, hanging onto every word that you case worker says and trying to read something into what they said.  That they most likely really didn't say.  "I'll talk to you soon" doesn't necessarily mean "I'll call you tomorrow with a referral" regardless of what our adoption crazed minds made us think they were saying.

I feel like I'm a little more even-keeled when it comes to that stuff.  At least publicly.  No need to let everyone in on my crazies.

Here's my problem.  Why have I stayed up til 1 AM yet again?  Stalking blogs.  Facebook.  Websites.  Anything where I can find bits and pieces of information to help me have a better grasp on China adoptions...what other families are going through, the timing of the process of their adoptions, etc.

And even catching a few "Airport Party" videos as well.  Like the one I just watched for a local family bringing home their 2nd son from Ethiopia.

Bawled.

Like a baby.

And reality check...my two favorite little boys need their Mommy to be awake during the day...

Focus.  This journey has just begun.

Going to bed.

No comments: