Friday, July 06, 2012

Fourth.

Hope you had a Happy Fourth.  Other than it literally being 104 degrees outside, ours was great.

The last several years we have celebrated with a church wide cookout and last night we had our largest crowd ever with almost 200 folks joining us for food, fun and fireworks.  Oh and glow sticks.  Imperative for entertainment purposes after dark.

Enjoy the pics.


Enjoying the pre-fireworks show.  Which consisted of a couple of guys trying to light puny fireworks.  I'll give them this...they had the kids totally under control and wouldn't let them cross the invisible "line".




He ain't right.
 
Happy 4th of July, baby!  Our pastor's youngest...and for the record, the tiny child I picked up when I threw out my back.  Yes.  I'm serious.


Raise your hand if you had a live band at your 4th party?  Didn't think so.  And even if you did...I bet they didn't perform on two hay wagons.  Welcome to Spencer County.






Turning into a little man...

 


No comments: