Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sprinkler 101

Nothing quite says summer like spending the afternoon playing in your great grandparent's front yard in the sprinkler.  Something I did too many times to even count.





Adding a few water guns just ramps up the fun.





I won that fight, by the way.  I'm bigger and smarter.  Maybe not faster.  But smarter. 

For now.

And nothing quite says redneck like using a rubbermaid tub for a swimming pool.  I know how many Ethiopians you can get into a 1982 Pinto, from experience.  But how many can you get in a 32 quart rubbermaid container?  Well, we at least know you can get three 4 & 5 year olds.



And since riding a scooter while wet isn't in the least a dangerous activity, we added that to the fun.





Sheer concentration required.

But ending the day with an ice cream cone, which I remember being almost a daily occurance, made all the fun worthwhile.

No comments: