Sunday, June 24, 2012

A weekend at the lake.

Every once in a while I do something I regret later.

For example, as I flip through the pictures from this weekend's lake trip with Kenny's family, I find myself wondering several things.

A.  Who had my camera?
B.  Why is there a very unflattering picture of my hiney in a bathing suit?

...and

C.  Why exactly was I trying to stand on my head in a bathing suit on an intertube while being pulled by a boat?

And while I'm fairly certain it was my husband who had possession of my camera at the time, the other questions will remain unanswered.  And the pictures unseen.  Don't even try.  They've been deleted.  I'm just hoping that anyone else that may have gotten the same shot can show me a little grace and delete their pictures as well.....

Instead, I'll share the decent pictures from the weekend.

Brave boys standing up while tubin'... don't worry, we were only going about 12 and a half miles an hour.









This is all the incriminating evidence you will get from the two of us.  And this may or may not have been after we stole (I mean, borrowed) a jet ski to escape our kids...



Absolutely impossible for him to make a normal face in a picture...



This is the shenanigans that go on while the adults are taking too long deciding how to take a family picture...

Finally.  The family picture.  Minus any shenanigans.


Contemplating his approach to skipping rocks...

...followed by a lesson from Aunt Stacy, rock skipper professional.


1 comment:

Julio said...

NOPE! Not deleted.

Julio