Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Break, woohoo!

We went camping last week during Spring Break.  Like camping in a camper with a shower.  Not camping in a tent with no potty.  Although, we did spend a couple of those nights in a tent.  And I have boys.  So the world is their potty.

I digress.

We bounced on a big bouncy pillow thingy.



...and you wonder why my back hurts.



With plenty of rests in between.




Papa taught us how to use a sling shot.  While Mommy reminded us not to shoot at people or animals.  Which got me a dirty look from Papa.  Because obviously that takes all the fun out of it.





We threw rocks in the river.


Only after making sure we had a good target.







I loved spending time with these two.  And the best part...Daddy joined us for the second half of the week...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i joined u too!!! did u forget!!!!???

ur sister