We took the boys (plus my nephew) up to my Aunt Sue's house the week before Christmas for a little photo shoot. We wanted some pictures of them, so we
armed ourselves with bribes prepared everyone and headed out in hopes of some smiles.
Some background info on the location...Aunt Sue and Uncle Dan (really my great aunt and uncle) live in the house that was Grandaddy Hill's where Uncle Dan and my Pop grew up. Next door is the garage apartment where most of the Hill family has lived at one point or another. And I'm not kidding...it's like some sort of launching point...almost the whole family has been a resident of the beloved garage apartment at some point or another. And it's a whopping 600 square feet. And up until just a few years ago, you actually still had to go outside and downstairs to get to the bathroom. Yeah.
As for me, I was born and lived there until I was about 3. And Kenny and I lived there in between the time when we got married and then moved to Kentucky.
There's also a little red barn behind the house. And who can resist a little red barn action in your pictures??
So, the outtakes...despite our pockets full of quarters and fun bag of Dollar Store goodies, we still got a little fight out of them before we got good pictures. Makes for a good blog though, right?
Real pictures tomorrow. Promise!
 |
| This is his casual stance... |
 |
| This is his "wonder what that barn tastes like" look... |
 |
| Dazed and snapping. Notice the fingers. He just learned to snap. He snaps so much that he has literally rubbed the skin off his fingers. |
 |
| What he did when I asked him to be serious... |
 |
| Tristan was pretty much done at this point. |
 |
| He was all the way done here. |
 |
If you ask Charlie to smile and don't specify that you want a nice smile, you get the Grinch.
|
 |
I promise Sam isn't throwing up.
|
 |
| We paid them. Can you tell they were excited? |
 |
It took about 2.3 seconds for them to take off when I said we were done.
|
1 comment:
I seriously Laugh Out Loud when I read your posts and see your pictures! Your boys are so adorable and crack me up!!!
Post a Comment