Don't get me wrong. I get the costumes together, but the task of dressing them and bringing them out for Trick-or-Treat falls to Daddy.
Our church participates in a community-wide event called Trick-or-Treat on Main Street, so while I run around in chaos, pretending like I know what's going on down on Main Street, Daddy brings the boys down to the mega-Fall Festival event. Hopefully I'll have pictures of that soon...maybe here...
We did dress up on Wednesday night for AWANA's, so here's a few shots of Superman, Baby Mario and Mario & Luigi (aka, Nicole & Jana). We had a Halloween costume meltdown in Target when we couldn't find the right Spiderman, which is why Sam ended up being Baby Mario. That was fine with me, because I think I spent less than $2 (plus a boat load of glue) putting together his costume.

If you are local, see ya tonight at Trick-or-Treat on Main Street!!
No comments:
Post a Comment