I make no apologies for planning a wedding smack in the middle of football season. I just wasn't going to wait any longer. And I refused to schedule a wedding around a football schedule, so I didn't even look at that when we picked a date.
So, October 16, 2004 may have been the day we were hated by many football fans, but it's the day Kenny pledged to the world that he would put up with me for all of eternity. Plus, my dad told him their were no refunds in the Hill House, so he was just stuck with me.
Six years of maritial glee later, we do still like each other and love each other most of the time, too. I know we have a long way to go to be like those with 50 years under their belts, but I just hope the next years are as fun as the first ones! We by no means have a perfect marriage, but we know how to have fun. Mostly due to my tendency to take nothing seriously and Kenny's ability to keep me in line.
God knew what he was doing when he brought us both to Tuscaloosa, Alabama 11 years ago! Love you more, Pookie!!
1 comment:
I was there. Wasn't family yet, but I was there!
Kenny, as they say if football terms "You out kicked your coverage."
Julio
Post a Comment