Sunday, October 24, 2010

Soccer Mom Status?

Okay, so I have a kid that plays soccer, but I don't have a mini-van, so that doesn't make me a full-fledged soccer mom, does it??


Either way, Charlie LOVES playing! We had a slow start to the season. Read as: I just kicked the ball, now I'm gonna stand here until it rolls back past me. We finally got him to understand the concept behind the game and now he is right in the middle of the action the whole time. He even scored a couple of goals this year! Go Charlie!!





Until next year, I'll work on my soccer mom status. But I would rather not drive a mini-van until God blesses us with so many children that I don't have an option.

3 comments:

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

Oh...come on! Take the mini van plunge! I think every day about filling those two other seats.

Anonymous said...

Or you could go full-sized.....I'm sure we could find you a replica of old-blue (and you already know how to drive it)!!!!!! Love you! Mom

Julio said...

Just get a Dodge Caravan & you can call it your "Mid-Life Chrysler."

Julio