No party this year, but next year we will rock the house!! Both boy's birthday (at least on paper) is tomorrow, March 11!! Charlie will be 5 and Sam will be 2. Wednesday is also my grandfather's birthday who Charlie is named after. Just further confirmation...
Tomorrow also marks one year that the boys have been at the orphanage in Ethiopia. On the day when their world was probably changed forever, I can't help but wonder what I was doing...on March 11, 2008...before we had even made the decision to adopt. Or what was I doing on March 11, 2007--Sam's birthday...or March 11, 2004--Kenny & I weren't even married yet!!
God had plans for these boys well before we even knew it. He knew the day they were born that they would eventually be Cook's...
Happy Birthday Charlie & Sam!!
Tomorrow also marks one year that the boys have been at the orphanage in Ethiopia. On the day when their world was probably changed forever, I can't help but wonder what I was doing...on March 11, 2008...before we had even made the decision to adopt. Or what was I doing on March 11, 2007--Sam's birthday...or March 11, 2004--Kenny & I weren't even married yet!!
God had plans for these boys well before we even knew it. He knew the day they were born that they would eventually be Cook's...
Happy Birthday Charlie & Sam!!
3 comments:
i want them to be here!!! I'm about to go on a kidnapping rampage in ethiopia!! I might bring more than just two home!!!
Jana-So funny I called you today to wish them happy b-day!!
So funny I had called you today because I remembered it was their b-day!!!
Post a Comment