Saturday, March 08, 2008

I live in Canada. But only for today.



We got 12-14 inches of snow yesterday and today and I am loving it!! We bundled up earlier today and braved the elements to play! It was way too powdery to make a snowman or sled, so we pretty much just ran around like idiots and made snowangels! So I'm just gonna leave you to the pictures...I'll post of few...the rest you can see here!

We also made "snowcreme"! Last night we put a bowl in the driveway to collect "clean" snow and after galloping in the snow, we ate it! A little milk, vanilla, sugar...and it didn't taste quite right...a little cocoa, chocolate chips and pecans...VIOLA! Rocky Road "Snowcreme"!! Yummy!





Just chillin'!!


Don't worry mom...I didn't go any higher!


SNOWANGEL!


After a tumble down a hill!


It was DEEP!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're officially retarted...you know that right? Hope living in canada for a day was a blast! haha, you crack me up! anyways, wish i was there to see all the snow!! Love you guys!

Jessica M said...

love the snow pics!...not so envious though...you keep that stuff up there with you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Get out of the tree before you hurt your knee!!!!! You do remember that you have a bad knee and that you are extremely accident prone!!! Pretty snow!!!
We love you Mom and Kim

Anonymous said...

I'm a little envious of the snow! Just glad someone is getting to enjoy it. Couldn't get Fraggle Rock to play. Take care! Lisa