Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are you commenting?!?

I had to add "word verification" to the blog. So, now when you add comments you will have to type in a word to make sure that you aren't a spammer! I was getting crazy comments from imaginary people that I didn't even know. And since MANY of you never comment...go check it out to make sure it works...NOW! I want to know WHO is reading and WHERE you are reading from! That means you too, Julio!

Have a happy weekend!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julio here. Checking in from GuadalaJoover.

Anonymous said...

Your Mama in Morris, Alabama I love ya'll!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like your Mother and I are the only ones who entered the contest. When is the drawing?

Julio

Anonymous said...

ur sister from morris also. aka the littleist one lol. love ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm legal! You know it would be my side of the family! Didn't know Julio had left Mexico & moved here til now. I think the anesthesia from his surgery affected him - even tho its been a while. Poor thing. Love you! MIL