Friday, March 07, 2008

Down in Fraggle Rock!

So, it is snowing fiercly in Kentuckiana! And I'm loving it...our office closed at 1:00 pm today and I ran by the store before coming home to just hang out. Y'all may think I'm crazy, but I pretended that I live up North (like real far up North, in Canada or something) and all this snow was totally normal and I was very used to driving in it, grocery shopping in it, etc. I really am a little crazy, but I just wished I lived somewhere where snow was almost a daily thing in the winter...I just love it!!

Anyway, with my free time, I'm just watching a little TV and checking email...and I came across this video, which is the opening song to the beloved show "Fraggle Rock". DO YALL REMEMBER THAT SHOW?!? I absolutely loved it, and hearing the theme song just made my day!! (It doesn't take much to please me!) When I was younger, I collected little cartoon figures of all sorts and one of my favorites was one of the Fraggles driving a carrot!! So enjoy the video...dance a little and SMILE!

1 comment:

Jessica M said...

I LOVE Fraggle Rock!! I think I am equally easily amused... ;)