Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Ho-Hum of Daily Life...

So, I know I haven't posted in a while.......but life is just chugging along with no real changes. Kenny is taking a break from classes this semester, but it seems the free time he thought he would have has quickly been filled with other things...work, church responsibilities, ME! :) He stays super busy at work and I believe is actually the senior guy on his team right now. I am staying really busy at work, too...we had a record breaking month of referrals in January, making my February and March really busy!! We are both staying really busy with "church things" too. Sundays, Wednesday nights and the various other event during the week keeps us busy...but we love it!! And I don't know about anyone else, but I think I'm ready for Spring! I usually love cold weather/snow, etc, but if we could just get some sunshine and the wind would stop blowing, I think I would be better!

I have to brag on Kenny, too...I have been sick and out of commission a couple of times during the last few weeks and my precious husband has gone over and above the call of duty and has taken great care of me!! Making meals, cleaning up around the house, making sure I'm not over doing it...I couldn't ask for a better support! I know he's ready for me to be back on my feet though...yesterday I smiled at him and his response..."I'm ready to have my helper back!" God bless him!!

No comments: