Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finally!

Well, I finally got the snow I've been wishing for! Monday night we got several inches, topped with a nice thick layer of ice. Have I mentioned how much I love to just sit and watch it snow?!? We both were able to get out and go to work on Tuesday, but Tuesday night the temps dropped and because it had rained most of the day, EVERYTHING was incased in ice on Wednesday morning! Although the roads were fairly clear, we weren't able to leave the house today because our driveway is a hill, trapping us at the top. Kenny tried to get one of the cars out and just ended up spinning in circles. And we both busted it trying to walk down the driveway...did you know ice is slippery?!? Hopefully, we'll be able to go to work tomorrow. So here's a few pictures...for you Katie...sorry you missed it (by a DAY!!)...

Yeah, Kenny is in shorts! I think he is CRAZY!

This is what an Explorer popsicle looks like...took awhile to get all that off!

Trying to dig out!

The front yard

Yep, that's a stuck Honda...you can't tell it from the picture, but the ground is covered in ice, resulting in spinning tires.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's soooo pretty...i'm dazed...I hate that I missed it!!!

Anonymous said...

I must have done something wrong in raising that boy! Shorts! Love the snow pictures - just wish I had some to send to you! Mom